Why Choose Parkview
Parkview Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center offers a unique patient experience for those in need of hip and knee replacement. Getting a new knee or hip joint can mean freedom from pain and a quick return to active living. We offer a combination of comprehensive, coordinated care – including a focus on education and wellness - and a specialized team of clinicians delivering personalized care. Our program offers the following components to get you back doing the things that you enjoy:
- Personalized care.
- A Dedicated hospital wing with private patient rooms.
- A team of dedicated, specially- trained clinical staff including nurses and physical therapists.
- A focus on education including a post-operative class and information throughout the stay.
- A program coordinator who is a liaison for our patients, family members and surgeons.
- A Wellness approach.
- Group Physical Therapy to provide a supportive environment to foster a quick recovery.
As a result of our quality initiatives, we have excellent outcomes, faster recovery and excellent patient satisfaction. Our outcomes include:
- Rapid recovery and transition back home.
- Improved quality of life.
- Excellent patient experience.
- Low complication rates.