Our Palliative Care Program
Our Palliative Care Program Provides:
- Manages the patient's symptoms and assists with pain management.
- Identifies and coordinates services to support the patient and family members.
- Explores treatment goals and options with the patient and family members.
- Allows the patient to choose the appropriate treatments and therapies.
- Provides emotional support to the patient and family members.
- Provides care in collaboration with the patient’s primary care physician.
The Joint Commission has awarded their Certificate of Distinction for Palliative Care to Parkview Community Hospital - putting us in an elite group of only 19 hospitals nationwide! Further demonstrating our commitment not only to palliative care, but to the highest level of care for all our patients.