- The information will be verified for patient demographics
- Insurance coverage verification at the time of service
- While your insurance company is proccessing your claim, you may receive a statement letting you know the status of your account
- It is the patients responsibility to know insurance eligibility and benefits
- Parkview Community Hospital will send you a statement for the amount that owed such as deductible, co-payment, co-insurance, non-covered charges, denied services, etc.
- Parkview Community Hospital accepts MasterCard, Visa, cash and personal checks
- You may visit our Business Office at Founder's Center, First Floor located on the Parkview Community Hospital campus
- We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
- For telephone assistance, please call 951-688-2211 ext. 2268
In addition to your hospital bill, you may receive a separate bill for professional service from the emergency department physician, pathologist, radiologist, or any other physician involved in your care while a patient at the hospital.