Mission, Vision & Values
Our Vision, as an independent not-for profit hospital, is to enhance the health status of our Community, and exceed the expectations of our customers by incorporating the principles of continuous process improvement into our culture.
Five-Year Vision Statement
Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center will be the hospital of choice by patients, staff and medical professionals and a source of community pride and confidence.
- Ability to see and celebrate the value and worth of each person
- Acting with honor & truthfulness at all times
- Providing quality care and an exceptional experience to every person we touch
- Delivering care with empathy, and meeting the patient's individual needs
- Being good stewards of the resources allocated to us