Parkview Community Hospital was founded in 1958 by five physicians who had a common purpose - to provide quality healthcare to the community of Riverside. Parkview’s original 50-bed hospital opened on November 3, 1958. In 1967, Parkview became a non-profit hospital and has remained committed to its mission of serving the needs of all patients. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to 193 beds to meet the growing needs of the community. The hospital has current plans for a new, expanded emergency room and additional operating rooms suites. Our goal is to maintain our focus on high quality and personalized care as we grow to meet the community’s changing healthcare needs.